PRIVATE WINE TOUR | 7hrs | 1-8 ppl
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
Click 2nd Image☝️ To View Video
This wine tour highlights the “Creators” of the Willamette Valley. They are the farmers, winemakers, winery owners, workers and hospitality enthusiasts like ourselves. There are tens of thousands of us that make up Oregon’s wine industry. A wine industry that is so influential, you want to come visit. Yet, it is only 1% of domestic wine production. When you tour with us, you’ll meet many of these creators and become inspired yourself. At the end of the day, people influence experiences more than wine.
Incredibly Fabulous Host. Our hosts are guaranteed to be friendly and accommodating. Comfort, timeliness and organization are standard. Want us to pick up lunch, store your wine, grab your jacket, provide a blanket/sunglasses, take a photo? We are enthusiastically on it.
- Choose a pickup location. We go anywhere up to 50 miles from Carlton. Unsure, send us an email email@example.com
- Portland pickup available for businesses and corporate events
Ingenuity. Our specialty is connecting you with inspiring creators in our wine country (which includes every single person you meet that day). After all, if you're not inspired by the people, the experience falls flat. We are all about discovery, efficiency, and balance.
- We do not participate in pay-to-play practices. There is just too much to see and do. We won’t limit ourselves.
- We make winery reservations for groups of 8 or less. Large groups are responsible for making their own winery reservations. Don't worry we are here to help.
Ambiance. Second only to inspiring people is your physical environment because it helps shape our moods. We aim for an experience that makes people feel comfortable, excited, and curious.
- Music is a must. Tell us your music preferences and we’ll prepare a playlist, or connect to our bluetooth system and serve up some tunes of your own.
- Alcohol is not. Why dull your senses between tastings? We're here to ease the temptation by not allowing the consumption of alcohol in our vans.
Hydration. Good for freshening up the palate and washing down the crackers you snacked on.
Not included in the price:
Gratuity. 100% enjoyed by our drivers. Option to add at check out for all other tours.
- Food add-ons available as extra during the book now process
- Order lunch from a local restaurant for pickup
- Enjoy local provisions during a winery visit